Sunday, January 28, 2018

A Rainy Sunday

Currently listening to - Let You Down by NF

Today feels like a very lazy, rainy Sunday even though I have to work today.  This post will probably consist of a lot of random ramblings of nothing in particular.  Not much has happened since my last post but my work meeting and work.  I'm just glad that my cold is finally letting up - it was truly awful.  Almost sixty dollars later to find out what works and what doesn't in order to get over this cold.  I started off with purchasing Theraflu (which to be fair, I haven't taken a lot of), Mucinex and Zzzquil.  After almost a whole bottle of Mucinex, I figured out that it wasn't going to break my cold.  The only thing out of that combo that worked good was the Zzzquil to help me sleep, but after talking with a co-worker of mine - she said to pick up some Delsym.  All I can say is, that shit is expensive but totally worth it.  I've been taking Delsym now for about two days and it has started to break up my cold really well. :)

Hopefully in a few more days, I'll be back to new...

I had my work meeting pertaining to the drama that has been going on in the work place.  Surprise, surprise that the root cause of the drama didn't show up to the meeting and the funny part of all this?  She had training class from 9am-12pm in the same building our meeting was in and our meeting was at 12pm.  Go figure.  We all said what needed to be said and we will see what the outcome of the situation is hopefully soon.  I know that I feel pretty good about the meeting and felt it was a pretty productive meeting.

Jason and I have started talking about changes we want to make around the house, but we really need to wait until we get our tax return money back before we start anything drastic.  I know we want to do things like paint and make a few new purchases.  I have a notebook that I started taking notes in for these changes/purchases and we have plans on working on the house little by little as we can afford to do it.

We also want to take a vacation together at some point, maybe in August of this year.  We have been together for 7 years and haven't be on a legitimate vacation yet.  All we have done is gone to Rhode Island and that was mostly to visit family and things of that nature - not to truly get away just the two of us.  So it is most certainly past due.

Other than that, I have two more days of work and then looking forward to my two days off.  Have plans of doing some things around the house! ^^

Oh and I'm also trying to plan doing something with Jason for Valentines Day...but we will see.

On an ending note and as a reminder to myself: I need to listen to music a lot more.  Good stress relief! :)

Have a great rest of the weekend, ya'll. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Young &+ the Reckless. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.