Saturday, December 9, 2017

FIRST SNOW OF THE WINTER!

It's not even officially winter yet until December 21st and we have already had our first snow fall of the winter.  Personally, I'm not surprised in the slightest as we have had an unusually cold fall.  I had a feeling that we were going to see snow this year.  I mean, over the course of these past two days, it's been enough to just make an appearance and be pretty without all the mess which was nice.  Our cat's have seen many winters, but I wasn't sure if Rebel had seen snow yet, so we took him out this morning for a little bit and this was his reaction...




So as you can tell, he wasn't very impressed and wanted back in the house...haha!

But this was our pretty snow fall...


Pretty enough, but didn't stick which is fine by me.  I'm trying to get into the Christmas mood, but it's just hard for me this year as I'm going through a lot of changes and some of those changes are very difficult.  This was me trying to be festive for my ladies the other night when we took them to a Christmas party...


I tried at least...

This is my ladies Christmas tree and their decorations...


I had class yesterday for two and a half hours and then I had to work from 4pm to 12am, so it was a long day.  My human resource lady came into the class to ask me a question and I had asked her if at some point, she could go into detail with me about how the maternity leave works and such for the future, so I know how I need to prepare in the future and my instructor almost choked on her brownie because she thought I was pregnant.  Nooope, not pregnant yet...

But I have to go into work an hour early tonight because we're taking the girls to a Christmas show up in Greenville for 5:30pm.  I'm kind of nervous to drive the bus on the interstate, but I do have to start getting use to it because my job will require it sometimes.

Other than that, not much going on.  I've just been really tired as of late.

I hope you all have a safe weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Young &+ the Reckless. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.