Sunday, October 22, 2017

A ROUGH SUNDAY

I'm just in a really irritable mood today for some reason.  I'm not really sure why.  I slept in until about 10:30 this morning, had a piece of cheesecake for breakfast, and made a very delicious salad for lunch.  I even played Final Fantasy for a bit...I'm living the dream aren't I?  The only thing really bothering me at the current minute in time that I can think of is that my house is a complete MESS and I can't be asked to do anything about it right now...but my house has been that way for almost four months now.


I guess it's just one of those days.  I mean, I have to work tonight and then have Monday night off and after that, I just have two more nights at Walgreen's and then I'm free forever.  I have orientation at 1:30 p.m on Tuesday in which I'm pretty excited to attend.  They are anticipating it to last about an hour and will go over everything the job and training consists of.  I am a little anxious to begin my employment with the Disability Board.

My mom texted me yesterday and asked what I thought about her coming down here with her boyfriend in August to spend a couple days and then we'd go to Myrtle Beach again.  This time there are no kids involved or camping - we're getting a hotel and are going to have complete unadulterated fun and go wild!  I'm so excited for this vacation and I have time to save ample money for it as well!  Jason and I have plans of bringing our own car, so that if we decide we want to go off and do something without my mom and her boyfriend, we can do that.  Also, we won't be packed in a car with a bunch of things around us that we're bringing with us on vacation.  It's nice to have a reliable vehicle or two now! ^^


I'm making an apple wood smoked bacon pork loin tonight for dinner - the crock-pot is taking care of that for me.  I'm really in the mood to just lay in bed all day.  I mean, Jason is still knocked out and I don't think he has intentions of getting up for awhile....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Young &+ the Reckless. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.