Saturday, October 21, 2017

CATURDAY SATURDAY

I'm very much having a cat like Saturday.  I opened my eyes this morning, sprawled out on the couch, stretched, took my first breath of the day and decided, 'Nope...not yet...'  I closed my eyes and cuddled back under my fuzzy black blanket for another couple of hours and man, did it feel GOOD.

After awhile, I decided to log into Final Fantasy to check the market board to see if any more of my items have sold and to dreadfully smash my face through one round of palace of the dead so I could finally see level 46.  Lilith will be my main, but I sure do love my wittle lala too...Bitty fortunately will never see palace of the dead.  She is going to be story and class progressed .. if I happen to decided to genuinely level a class, it won't be through palace.  I couldn't care less if I ever stepped inside palace of the dead ever again.


Legit.

Jason brought me a hot maple pecan coffee this morning and it has made my morning.  I'm so feeling this fall weather and I'm going to embrace every minute of it.

I'm going to gather up enough energy to do some light cleaning and bake a coffee cake bread as well as a lemon poppy seed bread with a lemon glaze.  I love baking during the fall months.  I really feel in my element during fall.  Fall also holds my favorite holiday near and dear - Halloween.  Yes, I have already purchased all the candy I will need for that night and will be plopping my fat arse in front of the television with all my pre-recorded favorite Halloween movies, so I can skip shitty commercials.

So far I have -

HOCUS POCUS - MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AND IS A MUST WATCH EVERY HALLOWEEN!

Edward Scissorhands
Halloweentown
Halloweentown - Kalabar's Revenge
Fun Size
Don't Look Under the Bed

I'm going to see if I can also snatch up 13 Ghosts too because that is one of my favorite movies as well and only seems relevant to watch it.


Actually irl footage of me on Halloween night ^^

I'm so entirely sad!  My hair straightener shit the bed a couple days ago...


I had her for almost 9 years!

My cousin let me buy it after she had gotten a new hair curler or something and was never going to use this straightener ever again.  This was the FB post I tagged her in this morning...


Great isn't it? 😂😂

I'm so excited that I only have three more days at Walgreen's!  I'm genuinely going to miss the people I work with, but I'm not going to miss having a quota over my head every two weeks.  The SPS gang has really brought out the best in me and I couldn't be more grateful for them.  I tried to add as many of the people in SPS that I talked to on FB...or got their number if they didn't have FB.

Yesterday, I got all the documents my new job needs ready to go for orientation Tuesday.  I'm just waiting on the two ladies that I asked to write my letters of reference for me to give me the letters.  I should have them both by Sunday night.  I asked two of the best ladies that I could have asked to write my letters of reference - they are both older, wiser ladies who are very mature and sincere.  I'm so excited to read what they had to say about me.

I'm definitely ready for this career change.  I begin my classes October 30th and got myself a brandy new handy-dandy notebook and an agenda, so I can keep up with all of them.  After all, I will be working with eight different women with all different things going on, so taking notes in imperative. 


Anyway, breakfast time!  Happy Sat..er..Caturday morning to you all!

I'll just leave this here...







No comments:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Young &+ the Reckless. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.