Wednesday, October 4, 2017

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED POST

Ugh, it's been crazy around here lately.  I was sick for the past two weeks.  I just thought I had a common cold and that I would get over it on my own, but apparently that wasn't the case.  I tried to continue going to work, but one night while at work, I started feeling kinda funny.  I went to the bathroom, came back and continued to pick orders then my vision and hearing started playing up on me, so I stood there for a minute and it wasn't getting better.  A co-worker looked at me and asked me if I was okay and I told him I wasn't feeling that well.

He forced me to sit down and he fanned me with a folder until they called the first-responder's on me.  Two guys plus my boss came up to me and took my blood pressure.  It was a little low.  To say the least, I went home.  One of the first-responders told me to go to the doctor in the morning, no matter how I felt to get checked out.  Getting a doctors note would also cover my ass.

So I did just that.
After having a urinalysis done, they determined that I had the flu and a urinary tract infection going on at the same time.  Funny - I usually know when I have a tract infection.  She wrote me out of work for two days, plus I had the weekend off.  I was suppose to be on bed rest for them four days, but then the air conditioned quit on us - so, we had to call a heating and cooling company to come out and fix it.  $225 dollars later and a new transformer.  I'm just glad my air conditioner is working again.

I went back into work Sunday night and felt miserable, so my performance was complete shit.  They sent me home at 4 a.m.  I had Monday night off and went back to work last night.  I felt a LOT better to work last night.  I had a good station most of the night until my boss made me change stations around 4:30 a.m and then that station ran like shit.  I busted my ass on the first station I was on to make rate because if a station runs good, you want to take advantage of that.  That station was 686 pieces per hour.  I was pulling on average, 900 per hour, sometimes 1200-1300 per hour.  The other station was like around 620 something and I struggled like all hell and they were both stacking stations too.  So, I asked my boss on the way out for some down time because I didn't want all my hard work that I did on the first station to go to waste.

In other news, I'm down almost 18 pounds since starting at the D.C!


I also have some of the latest snapchat filter fun I've had recently.


I'm looking forward to the weekend - I'm doing nothing but resting this weekend.

I'm going to be doing my FIRST vlog pretty soon - stay tuned! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Young &+ the Reckless. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.