Tuesday, October 24, 2017

SUNDAY'S POST WAS SUCH WANK

I felt that the post started out okay, but I wasn't really, truly happy with the ending of it.  I guess when I realized that I hadn't even posted it until yesterday, I just hurried and clicked the publish button.  Granted, I changed the date back to Sunday as that's when it was actually typed up.  But it kinda just ended abruptly, don't you think?

Anyway.

Today is going to be a great day - I can feel it.  I woke up early this morning and took a shower so that I could blow dry my hair since I'm still without a hair straightener.  I warmed up my Dunkin', maple pecan flavored coffee in the microwave from yesterday and decided..."Nah, this isn't good enough..."  So, I went into the kitchen a brewed a fresh pot of Dunkin's Cinnamon Roll coffee and used butter toffee creamer and man, is it good.  I did my hair and makeup and I think my attire is halfway decent anyway.

I feel pretty good other than being a little cold, but I don't mind.  I LOVE this fall weather.  I actually wish that fall would hang around longer than it does.  There's just so many wonderful things about fall like the rustic color change of the leaves, the cold autumn air...yes, "autumn air".  Autumn air is different from any other type of air.  There is a certain aroma to it...like as if all the leaves that fell off the trees took their last breath before they died and their scent releases into the atmosphere - the wonderful, beautiful smells of all different kinds of trees...aaah...truly wonderful, isn't it?

With fall weather also comes sweaters/sweat shirts, warm colored makeup, fall flavored coffee like maple pecan and pumpkin, baking, etc.  I've always loved my rock music...but it feels most relevant in the fall for some reason...especially love rock music.

Like Incubus, Skillet, Edwin McCain, etc...


Anyway, I have to get ready for my orientation at 1:30!  I only have an hour until it!  I'm so excited! 

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Young &+ the Reckless. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.