Saturday, August 5, 2017

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!

Well - I made it through last night.  I wasn't really feeling that well when I arrived to work, but after being there for about an hour, I seemed to feel a little better.  Of course I got put on a shitty work station last night.

There are stations that are a lot easier than others.  I pretty much can handle all the stations with the exception of a select few.  The stations that I have difficulty with are the stations where you have to properly stack the items as they are bulky and if you don't stack them properly, when the tote is finished, the machine won't retract the tote back to be sent off because it's too high.  The products have to stay under a certain line in the tote so that the lid can close the tote off when complete.

I'm just glad the weekend is here honestly.  I'm sore, tired, and a little annoyed to be honest.  For the past week I've been asking to change my schedule from the 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week to the 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week because I'm having a difficult time managing the 10 hour shifts.  They have been giving me the run around trying to get an answer out of them and when I brought it back up today, I got, "Just keep your schedule the same for right now".  NO.  I don't want to keep my schedule the same for "right now".  I wanted to start working the 8 hour shifts starting this Sunday night (which is the start of my work week).

My medications make me excessively sleepy and my back has been suffering working the 10 hours as well as my pick rate is suffering because of it.


I figured I'd insert the jump break here as I took a break in typing up this post at this point.

Anyway, my weekend has been really nice.  I was home by myself Friday night and I couldn't really sleep, so I gave Rebel a bath, brushed and blow dried him, trimmed him up and de-shedded him.  I also did some dishes and swept the floors.  This morning when Jason got home, we took Rebel to Petsmart to get him some more treats, I bought him a batman t-shirt, a Halloween bandanna, some better smelling shampoo, some dental bites, and the cats some holistic cat food.

I have to hem Rebel's new t-shirt as it covers his wee-wee, but the medium would have been too small for him.


 






















Other than that we just got some food and came back to the house to relax.  All in all, it was a pretty relaxing day.  I might go to the store tomorrow to do a small grocery shop, but other than that, I'm just going to put-put around the house and enjoy my day before I have to go into work tomorrow night.

I'm about ready to lay down for the night.  I hope you all have a wonderful night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Young &+ the Reckless. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.